C19 Notes

Welcome to C19 NOTES

Author Topic: Welcome to C19 NOTES  (Read 12773 times)

stog

• Administrator
    • soul-trade.com
Welcome to C19 NOTES
« on: May 02, 2020, 05:17:28 PM »
Welcome to C19 NOTES where I am adding searchable links and notes that I was adding to Facebook, but it is hard to search and find info there at a later date.

So rather than add a page to my C19 notes for Patients, I have setup this database to allow me to quickly input info, without having to use html or ftp etc (This database uses BB code built in)

I hope you find it useful.

Try Tags for a quick overview, & Search for anything else

If you have any comments or edits you wish me to make, please email me here

Guests can see this database but can't post or Register

use Help (top Menu) and ask me as u need
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 01:34:41 PM by stog »

stog

• Administrator
    • soul-trade.com
Re: Welcome to C19 NOTES
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2020, 06:14:07 PM »
I've added a  board for Submissions and Comments (contact me here with your email, if you wish to submit any interesting articles, links or research you have come across which might help others in their decisions, and I'll Register you, and send you a link, so you can post direct.)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2020, 08:55:18 AM by stog »

stog

• Administrator
    • soul-trade.com
take note of the Topic posting dates as info may have changed
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 02:27:07 PM »
Please be aware some of the Articles may now be out of date or surpassed by more recent findings etc as the science evolves, so do take note of the Posting date and read in context.

eg Vaccines are only now starting to appear (mid December 2020>)and are continually assessed, but back before this date it was not even know if any of the candidates would be successful and they were only in v early trials.

Please email me if you feel a post or Topic needs flagging or editing because its info has been surpassed or proved incorrect. thx

« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 01:35:08 PM by stog »

stog

• Administrator
    • soul-trade.com
Re: Welcome to C19 NOTES
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2023, 09:16:47 AM »
Visiting this database here in 2023 I see that if you choose 'Recent Posts' & start from the last page, you get a sort of timeline of some of the developing science as it progressed, ie from no tests & vaccines to their eventual roll out, together with the evolving understanding of the nature of the virus and how best as Societies we could best mitigate and live with it, after first ensuring our Health services were not over-run which necessitated lock-downs

Please be aware Screenshots graphs and stats may not show up on mobile devices(now fixed 5/23)

Please be aware some of the Articles may now be out of date or surpassed by more recent findings etc as the science evolves, so do take note of the Posting date and read in context.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 10:11:04 AM by stog »

Tags: