• Welcome to CrystalSolutions & SoulTrader FAQ & Forum.

Welcome to CrystalSolutions & SoulTrader FAQ & Forum. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 10:37:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 74
  • Total Topics: 50
  • Online today: 7
  • Online ever: 36
  • (September 02, 2023, 07:19:15 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9

Latest News -Mac update released (2/7/08)

Started by admin, July 02, 2008, 10:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Latest News (2/7/08)crystalsolutions works in Leopard OS X10.5.4

latest release resolves several issues with Intel macs where page help path wasn't previously being verified,
and problems with the installer when Leopard was patched.

admin

available from http://www.crystalsolutions.org/MACV8demosubmit.html

I recommend you remove any crystalsolutions files or installers if you have not entered any critical data or added many patients. You can  export your Patient records and save them for importing into this new version first if you want, but this update will install into your Applications folder and will overwrite any existing files.

You will unfortunately have to insert your serial & DOB again if you have registered.

I couldn't replicate the password box being asked for unfortunately, but  leave empty if you see it again, unless you choose to add a password at a future date.

Latest News (2/7/08)crystalsolutions works in Leopard OS X10.5.4 (released july 1, 2008)

latest release resolves several issues with Intel macs where page help path wasn't previously being verified, and problems with the installer when Leopard was patched to 10 5.3

I would recommend you "option(alt)" delete the trash (with the deleted crystalsolutions files and folders) and do a restart before downloading/installing this new version.

thx - good luck - i shall be available email & skype this coming week to deal with any problems you may be having setting up the program.

I recommend you go to Setup/system and click "verify help path" if your help files are messaging as missing.

enjoy