• Welcome to Learning to Change in Cumbria for Disabled Children.

News:

Securely Store Your Child's Medico-social Passport * here on the Forum
we have introduced an extended Ultimate profile -- a profile/pic/document/sounds area that can only be seen by your buddies or your Child's Heath & Support Professionals, who you are registered here on the Forum, and who you invite to be your buddy.
http://www.soul-trade.com/change/index.php?topic=53.msg94;topicseen#new

Main Menu

Tues 22nd of December, FREE leisure activities day at Kendal Leisure Centre

Started by jol, December 07, 2009, 06:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jol

Dear Parent/Carer
Tuesday the 22nd of December, we will be having a FREE leisure activities day at Kendal Leisure Centre
On with free family swim sessions in the morning from 10am until 12 noon followed by free dry activities in the afternoon from 1pm until 3pm, which will include Football, Volleyball and Boccia.

Although these are ?family activities?, any pupil or student capable of accessing    independently may do so.

The centres caf? will be open for you to purchase food, eat your own packed lunch or just relax between sessions.

Places are limited, so if you would like to book your place on the activities, I would be most grateful if you could complete and return the attached form to school by the 10th of December.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me at school if I can be of any further help.

Kind regards

Richard Westwell
Extended Services Coordinator