• Welcome to Learning to Change in Cumbria for Disabled Children.

News:

look in the Calendar for Holiday Events - use them or lose them!

Main Menu

feedback

Started by jol, March 12, 2010, 12:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jol

the site can ,some feel, be a little daunting to new visitors, but we have adjusted it, added another search box top right and will allow it to evolve more after we have got some more feedback at the III Conference next month, after which of course more folks will know where and how.........

even if we do put up  a simplified front page, it just means folks have to do more clicking to find what they want, and our experience with these interactive sites is to have the front page as the main entrance that all use - as we can announce news and changes  much quicker like this, as well as your own posts and announcements showing up better.. Most people soon get used to the layout and then don't want things changing ...

the site is already google page 1, top entry for the search criteria "cumbria disabled children" and our page view statistics are rising fast..

i thought i would include some positive feedback :) just got this (thx)

"Hi Jol

This is great - I'll pass on to my colleagues and remember to post
useful information. (the registration was simple and straightforward.)"

"Thanks very much for setting all of this up."

ok so now you can balance things out with gripes grumbles suggestions etc :) or enthuse me (many late nights of late!)

Hi
I have tried to attach a booking form for a recent post  I have put on the site. Whilst logged in, it appears at the bottom of my post, however when I view the site as a 'guest', the link to the attachment has gone.
Any guidance on how to rectify this would be greatly appreciated.Kind regards

--------

thx for bring that to my attention -- should be ok now

really appreciate that - do let me know of anything else

cheers

have a good w'end