• Welcome to 1st Cartmel & Grange Scouts Cubs & Beavers.

News:

please post your fundraising events in the Calendar with an associated post with details and requests for help etc -- just choose new event in the Calendar and select this fundraising board for the associated board post

Main Menu

Has Anyone got any Photos, stories, tales articles, Diaries, Memories?

Started by admin, February 16, 2010, 08:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

hi i need to find some pics of the scoutbase - being used, in fact any photos -- i can then make the front page pic random - which will give you a random front page photo (where the Hut is at present) every time you log in - and maybe spark some memories..

speaking of which please post any memories reports on past events - i could even put up a board for past photos memories etc..

stories, tales articles, Diaries, ?

also could you put together a short bio - re those brave folks who are at the coalface! (pics too for non public if you wish..only registered members can view pics within the Forum )

post whatever whenever - i can always allot it to a special category, ;) or it may help the Site to evolve.....

get posting !!

there is a Help on the top menu and Val or I  can always help you - - just message us or put up a post with your question GL Enjoy.....