• Welcome to 1st Cartmel & Grange Scouts Cubs & Beavers.

News:

please post your fundraising events in the Calendar with an associated post with details and requests for help etc -- just choose new event in the Calendar and select this fundraising board for the associated board post

Main Menu

an extra possible source of fundraising...

Started by admin, February 11, 2010, 05:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

an extra possible small source of fundraising is advertising on this website as a sponsor.

what i propose is that any ad revenue derived from this site be split 50-50 between soul-trade.com(me!) and the scouts, as i must try and cover some of the associated server, backup and maintenance costs.

i have already spent in excess of 12 hrs work, designing testing and upping this site and, although i have designed it so that parents and admin can post and adjust it, i know from experience that the hours involved in ongoing maintenance continue as do the fixed costs.

i trust this is fair as that there is now an extra possible source of revenue for the troop, not previously available.

also once my setup and maintenance costs were met, i should be happy to pass on whatever profits acrue...

but i propose ads for a couple of months for only £10

bigger ads at >£20 are possible see http://www.fibsboard.com/feedback-questions/approaching-end-of-first-year/msg21417/#msg21417 for some examples