• Welcome to 1st Cartmel & Grange Scouts Cubs & Beavers.

News:

scouts, cubs & beavers have their own 'huts' to post in ..see forum index (u must be registered)

Main Menu

an extra possible source of fundraising...

Started by admin, February 11, 2010, 05:20:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

an extra possible small source of fundraising is advertising on this website as a sponsor.

what i propose is that any ad revenue derived from this site be split 50-50 between soul-trade.com(me!) and the scouts, as i must try and cover some of the associated server, backup and maintenance costs.

i have already spent in excess of 12 hrs work, designing testing and upping this site and, although i have designed it so that parents and admin can post and adjust it, i know from experience that the hours involved in ongoing maintenance continue as do the fixed costs.

i trust this is fair as that there is now an extra possible source of revenue for the troop, not previously available.

also once my setup and maintenance costs were met, i should be happy to pass on whatever profits acrue...

but i propose ads for a couple of months for only £10

bigger ads at >£20 are possible see http://www.fibsboard.com/feedback-questions/approaching-end-of-first-year/msg21417/#msg21417 for some examples