• Welcome to CrystalSolutions & SoulTrader FAQ & Forum.

Welcome to CrystalSolutions & SoulTrader FAQ & Forum. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 11:02:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 74
  • Total Topics: 50
  • Online today: 15
  • Online ever: 36
  • (September 02, 2023, 07:19:15 AM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 1
Total: 1

schedule to come up where i can see a whole day at a glance

Started by stan, November 09, 2007, 09:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stan

Morning
Was having a play around with the demo last night and wanted to get the schedule to come up where i can see a whole day at a glance...and maybe use my scroll bar to go from morning down to afternoon. Is this possible.
Regards,

stan

hi Alex

i must admit to using diaries and pens in the practices, so the schedules area doesn't get as much evolution - it was a complicated beast to set up over many years.

the arrows format (rather than a scroll bar) in day and week view, are necessary to allow for the notes and details that can be included in the entries.

you can print out the month, week and day entries (choose print from the file menu)

and i should like to add a single page print view of these page views in a future version.

(don't forget the week view available from the opening "month" view in schedules - by clicking the little arrows in the very right column)

i will hopefully include a scrollbar single page print view in a future version.

let us know any other suggestions/bugbears

with thx

stan

Many thanks for the advice. I think this program is really a little beauty, and it is quite extensive in its features. I will continue to have a play over the weekend and would be happy to report any bugs etc.
Regards,