• Welcome to Learning to Change in Cumbria for Disabled Children.

News:

Securely Store Your Child's Medico-social Passport * here on the Forum
we have introduced an extended Ultimate profile -- a profile/pic/document/sounds area that can only be seen by your buddies or your Child's Heath & Support Professionals, who you are registered here on the Forum, and who you invite to be your buddy.
http://www.soul-trade.com/change/index.php?topic=53.msg94;topicseen#new

Main Menu

ATTENTION: Parents of kids with speech. language and communication issues

Started by jennyh, June 07, 2010, 12:55:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jennyh

Hi, I am the parent rep on a fairly newly formed Cumbria speech, language and communication working group, which reports directly back to Cumbria Children's Trust Board.
We really need your feedback about the attached "starter for 10" of things which should make for a good speech. language and communication service right across Cumbria.
I know it is far from complete or perfect and so we really need your views about what needs changed, altered, added or deleted from the attached list.
Please let me know what you think by emailing me on jennyherd@1voice.info by Monday 12th July.   And please feel free to pass the attached draft to any other parents of kids with speech and language needs who you know but who may not see this board.  Thanks a lot
Jenny Herd, mother of 12 year old boy who uses alternative and augmentative communication (AAC) in mainstream secondary school