• Welcome to Learning to Change in Cumbria for Disabled Children.

News:

possible 1st/2nd agenda.........from comments here so far..(13/11/2009)......include:
"info pack and initiation of child 'passport' by a lead professional who can be edited/chosen by the parents"  ...http://www.soul-trade.com/change/index.php?topic=4.msg76#msg76

Main Menu

proposed first meet Kendal 16 nov 10-12 st thomas's school children's centre

Started by jol, October 22, 2009, 02:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

jol

proposed first meet Kendal 16 nov 10-12 st thomas's school children's centre
herewith copy/pasted shirley's email

Hello everyone

I have made a provisional booking with St Thomas School children's centre for Monday 16th November from 10am to 12 noon.  The room will accommodate about 20 people.  Parking is available. 

I have also included the five families who would have come to the learning to change conference within this E mail.

Just checking everyone's availability for that date...then should I extend the invitation to Karen Hull? 

Bearing in mind the suggestion of bi-monthly meetings and alternating with weekday to a weekend we have the school on the 2nd January (ouch perhaps a little quick of the mark!! but available) and 16th January from 11am to 1pm.  Parking is available. Just food for thought.  We will be there anyway so there is not too much of a hurry for booking etc.  However the children's Centre gets booked up quickly so if the room is suitable it might be a good idea to think about the dates you might like in advance so that you get your first choice.

Thank you
Shirley

jol

val

Date fine - can we have an address for those (including myself!) who don't know where St Thomas' school is?!

Thanks

Val

Carla

Can look up the address for sat nav but it's at the North end of Kendal just off the Windermere Road by Kendal Green.

Carla

Address is:

Kendal Green
Kendal, LA9 5PP

Date is fine for me by the way.